Swayam Shikshan Prayog, with over 30 years of experience in community-led empowerment, strengthening, rehabilitation and disaster management in rural India. Our organization mobilizes rural women (self-help groups) for large, community-centered efforts . Inherent challenges of rural life are linked to sustenance, clean water & sanitation, as well as preventive health services for women & girls. Swayam Shikshan Prayog runs large programs aimed at development centered around women’s participation & leadership to address these issues.
Given the Covid-19 disaster and current pandemic wave, we have sprung into action to help communities in areas we are already active in. Also, since the magnitude of the problem is humongous, we are seeking support for our various relief and rehab projects as mentioned below.
Feel free to connect with us via our website
You can also ask your questions/queries through other media.
Details here: https://swayamshikshanprayog.org/contact/
1. 1000 PPE kit ( for people who are handling dead bodies and also taking care of patients in Covid Care Centres ) and Bags (for carrying equipment for frontline workers\the request is from Dist. administration and health department.
10 lacs- 1000 units
2. Food ,Dry ration Kit for families in need and patients in covid care centre
20 lacs – 1000 families/patients
3. Support to farmers in sowing seeds/crop for upcoming season
5000 INR /no depending upon resources, min 1000 farmers.
4. Setting up community/women leaders led covid care centres in collaboration with dist health departments depending upon need and resources.
5. Providing mask/ppe kit/thermometer/oximeter/oxygen cylinders/water purifiers/sanitiser/soap/towels /sanitary pads (women patients) medicine in emergencies/hand gloves/bedsheets (use and throw) on Covid Care Centres where there is a need.
10 lacs per centre for 5 months – 500 patients .
6. Drive for vaccination
Our target is to raise funds of INR. 10 CR (1.5 million USD)
Where will the funds be utilized?
- Latur, Osmanabad, Nanded, Solapur, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad and Jalna in Maharashtra, India
- Gaya and Nalanda in Bihar, India
We seek your support and help.
For Complete Details and Donation link
Powered by: @GaavKhoj